AQHA REGION ONE CHAMPIONSHIPS, LANGLEY B.C.
- WHEN? July 21-25, 2010.
- WHERE? Thunderbird Equestrian Show Park in Langley, BC
- WHY? Loads of fun, clinics, socials, entertainment, trade fair, championship competition and over $130,000 in awards
- WHO CAN ATTEND? The whole family
- WHO CAN SHOW? AQHA, NRCHA, NRHA, NCHA, BCCHA, CCHA and NSBA members. All Breed classes for Youth riders and the Jackpot classes are open to all competitors riding any breed of horse.
- WHAT CAN I WIN? Money, Saddles, 120 Montana Silversmith buckles, Professionals Choice saddle pads, Weatherbeeta blankets, Farnam product gift bags, Journal Hay bags and much, much more!
- IS IT EXPENSIVE TO COMPETE? Show all the classes in your one AQHA division throughout the entire show for only $150, only $70 for the AQHA Novice Youth division and only $50 for the All Breed Youth division
- WHERE DO I GET MORE INFORMATION? Go to WWW.R1QHA.COM or call Tracy Adams 206-842-1047 Cell: 206-383-6679 e-mail: [email protected]
This is the first time an AQHA Regional Championship show is being held in Canada! The British Columbia Quarter Horse Association is honored to be hosting this prestigious event in beautiful Langley, BC, deemed the Horse Capital of British Columbia.
Included in this event will be a Trade Fair, Educational Clinics, Charity Fundraisers, 4H Youth Camp, and an AQHA Test Ride as well as Regional Championship competition and fun social activities. This competition offers numerous dual approved classes including NCHA, BCCHA, CCHA, NRHA, NRCHA, NSBA, plus WCHA approved classes. Exhibitors showing AQHA and Appendix registered horses from many disciplines which include Cutting, Reining, Working Cow Horse, Barrel Racing, Heading and Heeling, Trail, Western Pleasure, Ranch Sorting, Hunter Under Saddle and Over Fences classes, pattern classes and more, will be competing for their Regional Championship titles.
Immediately prior to the Regional Championships, and also at the same facility on July 17 – 20 will be an AQHA Approved show. Come for the points and stay for the awards! More information is available at www.bcqha.com/lmqha
The 4-H Youth Summer Spectacular, the AQHA Regional Championships, and the BC Summer Games equestrian events will all converge during this spectacular week at Thunderbird Equestrian Show Park.
The American Quarter Horse Association is the world’s largest single-breed equine registry and membership organization. Today, the Association that was founded in 1940 has registered more than 5 million American Quarter Horses worldwide and has more than 320,000 AQHA members. In BC we have 26,030 registered AQHA horses and many more purebred Quarter Horses that have not yet been registered. The British Columbia Quarter Horse Association (BCQHA) represents over 2900 AQHA members in our Province.
North America has been divided into 11 AQHA Regions, and British Columbia is in Region One. Check out our website at www.r1aqha.com. Alaska, Oregon, Idaho and Washington State are the partnering States included in our Region. Each State or Province is represented by an AQHA recognized Affiliate, which in BC is BCQHA. Our Region is home to 282,844 registered AQHA horses and we represent more than 21,500 members throughout Region One.
Stroll the Trade Fair, take in the Clinics, Test Ride an American Quarter Horse, and enjoy the social atmosphere while watching superb Championship Competition.