That\’s right readers! It\’s been a fantastic 2010 and I\’m just thrilled with all the feedback we\’ve received at My Stable Life. And since Christmas is a favorite time of year for me, I have a gift for one special MSL reader!
If you had a chance to see \’Twas the Night Before Christmas, posted on December 8, you may have read about one of my favorite Christmases of all time. Now, I\’d love it if you would like to share one of your favorite Christmas occasions with me! Or tell me why this coming Christmas will be special for you or someone else. Just drop me a line or 50, in the comments section below, or email me at: [email protected]
Also if you\’d like, feel free to share any Christmas photos of yours too! All submissions shared by readers will be entered into a draw and one lucky person will win the following gift basket:
This basket is perfect for the Cowgirl in you, or the horse-crazy leading lady in your life. It includes:
• A beautiful, dishwasher safe coffee mug with original artwork done by my friend, Gabriele Noll. This mug features the painted portrait of my very first Quarter Horse!
• A cowgirl\’s notebook. Sassy and perfect for keeping all your secrets!
• PooPooPaper & refill. That\’s right! It\’s a 100% recycled and odorless paper product made directly from horse puckies!
• A DiVoga ballpoint pen. Fantastically fashionable for jotting down notes.
• Cowboy adhesive band-aids. Texas-sized and ideal for cuts, burns or other minor boo-boos.
• A triple-feature DVD set featuring 3 of my all-time favorite childhood horse movies; The Black Stallion; The Black Stallion Returns; and The Man From Snowy River.
The winner will be selected next week. Good luck!
* Note: The products featured in this giveaway are in no way affiliated with My Stable Life. Contest sponsored by My Stable Life.